Thanks to an injection of funding, we have been able to continue to visit our service users throughout all of the lockdowns, including the dismal one we all endured this Winter, to provide pain relief and comfort through our complementary therapies.
Now, Spring has final sprung and with it comes new hope as we start to ease out of restrictions once again. To celebrate, we have decided to repeat our hugely successful Online Draw that we held just prior to Christmas, thanks to your help we raised over £500 at that event!
TLC Spring Draw
Thanks to the amazing generosity of our local and not some not so local supporters and businesses, we have received a lovely pile of goodies for our Spring Draw!
As with our Christmas event our Spring Draw has a slight twist to a normal Draw, we will be running the event online, Gemma will draw the prizes Live on Facebook on the 27th May at 4:30pm, but before we get to that point, we need your help! We need more prizes! Can you, or do you know a local business that would like to donate a product or service for our Spring Draw? Perhaps you have a few unwanted gifts floating around at home, or maybe you would just like to donate a prize (we are happy to give you some ideas) as long as the items are new and unused, we would love to include them in our draw.
Here are the fabulous prize donations we have received so far:
A very big thank you to all who have donated prizes:
- A ladies black Tu handbag kindly donated by Nikki Oxborough
- L’Oreral Men’s Daily Charcoal Kit kindly donated by Nikki Oxborough
- Along Came Betty Pamper Kit kindly donated by Nathan and Sonia Clews
- A silver coloured, floral pendant necklace, kindly donated by Nathan and Sonia Clews
- A Yardly English Lavender gift set kindly donated by Nathan and Sonia Clews
- Motivational printed canvass kindly donated by Beryl Smith
- Chrome coloured Apple and Pear condiment shakers from Beryl Smith
- A bottle of Scilian Lemon Gin from Jules White at The Last Hurdle
- A Pink Gin Gift set donated by Jules White at The Last Hurdle
- A wooden novelty “Cloud” organiser from Dave Stolz at Infologic
- A 14-piece Dazzle Nail Varnish set from The Lighthouse Centre
- A 3D Old Trafford Puzzle donated by Gill Summerton
- A beautifully carved wall panel kindly donated by United Furnishings and re-donated by Debbie Tear at Dialect Telecom
- A bag of Avon Goodies from Lisa Read of Classic Carriages
- A Yankee Reed Diffuser from Lisa Read of Classic Carriages
- A relaxing Beeswax Candle from Felixstowe Home and Honey
- An entertaining Al Murray book kindly donated by Emma Middleton
- A very handy IT Book from Sally Latimer-Boyce of Serendipiti IT
- A gorgeous set of Hand-cut Lead Crystal Glasses kindly donated by Karen Buxton of Red Kite Admin
- L’Oreal Men Expert set kindly donated by Dr Sean Beaumont
- A relaxing candle set kindly donated by Daphne Carthy
We will keep adding to our list as donations come in. Keep an eye on our social media pages!
If you would like to donate a prize, please do get in touch email us on [email protected] or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or Pinterest
How To Buy Spring Draw Tickets!!!
Our Spring Draw tickets are now on sale!
Each ticket costs £1 – you can buy a whole strip for £5 or 3x strips for £10. Please remember when buying tickets for our Spring Draw, you must be able to collect your prize from our Northampton Office, or be happy to pay the postage costs to send your prize to you. To win the bottle of Gin or the Gin gift set you must be able to prove you are over 18 years of age. To purchase please use this link for our Virgin Money Giving page.
The Spring Draw will take place on Thursday 27th May at 4:30pm, it will be broadcast live through our Facebook page. Don’t worry if you can’t watch it live, we will notify all winners and post the recording to our Facebook page.
All the proceeds from our Spring Draw will help us to continue to provide much needed complementary therapy and counselling services for people with cancer and long-term illnesses.
From all of us at The Lighthouse Centre – thank you!