TLC Christmas Raffle
This year has been entirely different to say the least! It has been so hard for so many, not least of all our service users who are not only one of the most vulnerable when it comes to Covid, with many shielding for months on end and not able to see loved ones, but many have also been faced with a hold on vital treatments due to an overwhelmed NHS. There has been so much anxiety for all those with long term and life limiting illnesses and cancers, that is why we were so pleased to be awarded the National Lottery Funding to help us to expand our services to include counselling. In just two weeks we have accepted ten new patients and hope to be able to support many more in the coming months.
TLC Christmas Raffle
To help us to continue to expand and offer our services to more patients and to provide some much-needed light relief for both us and our supporters and friends we have decided to organise a Christmas Raffle. A slight twist to a normal raffle we will be running the event online, Gemma will draw the raffle Live on Facebook in mid-November, but before we get to that point, we need your help! We need prizes! Are you, or do you know a local business that might like to donate a product or service for our raffle? Perhaps you have a few unwanted gifts floating around at home, or maybe you would just like to donate a prize (we are happy to give you ideas) as long as items are new and unused we would love to include them in our raffle.
Here are the fabulous donations we have received so far:
A very big thank you to all who have donated prizes:
- A gorgeous set of handmade hair bows from Wendy Tovey at Lil and Boo’s Bows
- A Miss-Guided Unicorn Bath Soak set from the lovely Mrs Beckingham
- A Funky Nail varnish set from one of our fabulous patients Mrs Beckingham
- A bottle of Cherry Gin from Jules White at The Last Hurdle
- A Sports Massage Gift Voucher from the Back and Body Clinic
- Swarovski Crystal kindly donated by Laura Hulett
- A sparkly nail set from Jacqui Frost at The Office Genie
- A gorgeous Candle holder and set of scented candles from Sue Chalmers and Willow and Hen
- Photoshoot Voucher from Elsie and Debbie at Butterfly Wishes
- A beautifully carved wall panel from the kind people at United Furnishings
- A Daylight Slim Lamp from Clare at Native Lighting
- A wonderful pamper hamper from Karrie, Wendy, Megan and Jacky
- Al Murray book kindly donated by Emma Middleton
- A very handy IT Book from Sally Latimer-Boyce of Serendipiti IT
- A gorgeous carafe and glass set from Diana Ferati at Floss Dental Care
- Cute children’s bedroom accessories from Bumblebee Home Interiors
- Stunning cushion covers and baubles from Bumblebee Home Interiors
- A fun apron once again from the very generous Bumblebee Home Interiors
- A delicious set of jams and chutneys from Tastes of the Mediterranean
- A yummy hot chocolate gift set donated by Stacey Upton
- A cool cork notebook from Stacey Upton
- £10 food voucher for The Old Talbot in Potterspury
- £25 voucher from Diane Cockburn at Dainty Rocks
- A fantastic Avon pamper hamper from Lisa Read
- A gorgeous silk flower arrangement from Ann Farmer
We will keep adding to our list as donations come in.
Buy Raffle Tickets!!!
Our raffle tickets are now on sale!
Each ticket costs £1 – you can buy a whole strip for £5 or 3x strips for £10. Please remember when buying tickets you must be able to collect your prize from our Northampton Office, to win the bottle of Gin you must be able to prove you are over 18 years of age. To purchase please use this link for our Virgin Money Giving
All proceeds from the raffle will help us to continue to provide much needed complementary therapy and counselling services for people with cancer and long term illnesses.
From all of us at The Lighthouse Centre – thank you!